Terms of Service
Welcome to Help and Heal Foundation Trust!
Thanks for using our platform to obtain information about various Programs and Activities of our foundation.
Help and Heal Foundation Trust, established in 2023 at Chittaranjan Park, New Delhi, is a registered charitable non-profit organisation, providing community services and development through free/subsidised medical & healthcare facilities to the needy, empowering underprivileged children through education, disseminating environmental awareness amongst masses, and much more.
By accessing this Website (www.helpandhealtrust.org) and/or availing any of our services through the various programmes and activities of the foundation, you agree to accept, without limitation or criterion, all of these terms and conditions of use. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use the site.
- Our services in the field of healthcare, education, environment awareness, food distribution etc are available to all persons in need, irrespective of their affiliations, religion, caste, creed and gender.
- Although we take utmost care and try our best to help the needy to enable them to resolve and come out of their problems, but we do not guarantee favourable results, as besides our efforts many factors from their side are equally important in getting the desired outcomes.
- The site and its content are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
- Copying of content, pictures or any material of this website is not allowed, without the written permission of the foundation.
- You shall not attempt to gain unauthorised access to any portion or feature of the website, or any other systems or networks connected to the website or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the website, by hacking password, or any other illegitimate means.
- References and links to products or services of other organizations and/or entities may appear on this website. These references and links are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied.
- To give a clear and transparent picture of our working and policies, we have provided a detailed Disclaimer on this website. We advise you to thoroughly read the Disclaimer before registering for any of our programs or events and/or connecting or entering into any agreement with us.
- Despite our best efforts, Help and Heal Foundation Trust does not make any warranty about the reliability of the various programmes and activities of the foundation and does not guarantee the security of user data. The various programmes and activities of the foundation are provided “AS IS” and you agree to not hold us responsible nor to seek indemnification for any damages that may arise as a result of any natural calamity, disaster, the act of God, or any other unforeseen circumstances, which may result in the non-fulfilment of our commitments.
- Help and Heal Foundation Trust in its sole discretion, has the right to terminate your association and registration for any reason at any time.
- Help and Heal Foundation Trust reserves the right to make changes to this website and to these Terms of Service / Use at any time without prior notice. You should review these Terms of Service / Use each time you access this website.
- These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the Laws of India, and disputes, if any, relating to these terms and conditions, or otherwise, will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Delhi only.
If you have any question or concerns regarding our Terms of Service, please do not hesitate to contact us by mail at email@example.com